We are constantly working to improve Staffcloud. Every fortnight we release new features, updates and improvements.
Here is an overview of the last few week´s releases:
New functionalities in Staffcloud:
- In project management there is a new tab "aborted projects". In addition, you can also search for aborted projects in the project management search.
- Further improvements in the Teamsheet: Planners' comments can now also be added.
- The Teamleader App has been completely revised
- When duplicating projects, the planners can now also be duplicated
- New filters were added in the advanced employee search form
- Team leader function is output via the API
- Invalid times are no longer displayed in the open positions in the teamsheet
- Cancelling projects also works if there are denied or ignored employees
- Even long project/event names are displayed in the web application without errors
- Display improvements in project management
- The default settings of timeframes in the availability calendar have been removed
- Improvements in handling when editing wages
- Improvements in the display of applicant data sheet
- Creating duplicate data fields results in a warning
- Further improvements in the database to prevent the entry of invalid times
New version of the employee app (iOS: 2.9.13, Android: 171 (2.1.61) available in the stores:
- The Teamleader app can be accessed directly from the app
- Bug fixes (display of notifications)
- Improvements to the availability calendar