We are constantly working to improve Staffcloud. We release new features, updates and improvements about every two weeks.
Here is an overview of the releases of the last few weeks:
New functionalities in Staffcloud:
- Export: Working times that already take breaks into account can now also be exported.
- The new information bar now displays planned maintenance work, disruption messages and other relevant information. The link "Learn more" in the information bar opens the entire status information in a new tab.
- Past assignments in the employee data sheet are now displayed with hours worked and wages (as soon as they have been approved).
- The time frame in the wage types is displayed again, times can no longer be changed for wage types that have already been used.
- The change between the selection of a project in the overview and the tab "Personnel planning" is smoother.
- General improvements in the team sheet:
- The progress bar in the team list has been improved.
- The filter "Open positions" is now set by default
- If only the filter "open positions" is selected, only those functions are displayed that also contain open positions.
- The creation of data fields has been revised and updated - if a data field is created that already exists with the same name and type, a pop-up appears. This is to avoid redundant data fields.
- Date fields are better validated to avoid invalid entries.
- Staff planning or project management/overview: The date filter works correctly again.
- Invitation list: After overwriting qualifications of a function subsequently, the search result for employees is displayed correctly again
- The 2FA has been improved